Our Mission Statement:
"To provide a high quality before/after and summer program which promotes a safe, enjoyable, age-appropriate activities, in a nurturing environment, for the children attending Centennial Academy."
SACC (School Age Child Care) is a nonprofit organization which aides the community by providing a before and after school child care program. The Colorado State Department of Human Services licenses the Centennial program, which accepts children from kindergarten through fifth grade. SACC is located right here at Centennial Academy. We offer the following child care programs:
- Before school child care from 6:30am to 8:15am
- After school child care from 3:15pm to 6:00pm
- Full day program (during non-student days) from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- Late Start Days Professional Learning Community (PLC) 6:30am - 10:15am
- Early Dismissals from 12:38pm to 6:00pm
- Summer program from 6:30am to 6:00pm
- SACC provides a safe and supervised program of fun recreational and enrichment activities such as field trips, sports, arts and crafts, cooking, and science projects that focuses on child-centered care, which compliments the school-day experience.
- $17.00 for before and after child care,
- $7.00 for morning child care only
- $10.00 for afternoon child care only.
- $12.00 for PLC day child care (late starts)
- $16.00 for Early Dismissals
- $33.00 for full days (non-student day) per child. Field trips are included.
- $33.00 for summer program per child per day. Field trips are included.
Families with more than one child will receive a 10% discount for the second child. No discount on full or non-student days. We have a two-day per week minimum. SACC is open on Teacher In-service days and during parent/teacher conferences offering your child a variety of fun field trips and activities. We will be closed when the district is closed for all major holidays, including Spring and Winter break. There are 10 PLC late-start days built into the Littleton Public School calendar. Two PLC fee structures are available to meet parent needs. Please note, students must register for all 10 PLC days. For more information, please contact: Erin Wilcoxon: Program Manager at 303-347-4444
To register, please complete a registration packet for each child who will be attending. Enclose a check for $25.00 (per family) annual registration fee. Space is limited, so sign up today!